Fair Processing Notice
Under the definitions in The Data Protection Act 1998 (“the Act”), Now Media is the Data Controller.
Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms or providing information online to register an interest or to request further information or offers;
- If you contact us by telephone, email, web form or letter, information that forms a record of that correspondence and your contact details;
- Information you provide by responding to questionnaires, surveys and competitions and attending events.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
The data we collect is stored on information technology systems owned and run by Campaign Monitor on behalf of Now Media. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted over the Internet to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use all necessary procedures and security measures to try to prevent unauthorised access, loss, disclosure or amendment.
How Your Personal Data Will Be Processed
We use information about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with information on products, services offers and events provided by us or our retail tenants that you request or which we feel may interest you where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To notify you about changes to our service;
- To perform surveys and analysis with the aim of improving the services we provide;
- To ensure that your visit to our site is safe and secure.
We may give your personal data to third parties where:
- It is necessary for them to provide you with services on our behalf;
- We are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce agreements or contracts or to protect our rights, our property, or the safety of our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud prevention.
We will not share your personal data with a third party for the purposes of direct marketing.
You have the right to see what data we hold about you. This includes a description of the data being processed, the purposes of processing and any recipients to whom the data is disclosed. To exercise this right, you must make a Subject Access Request in writing to the Data Protection Officer at Now media Ltd, Formal House, 60 St George’s Place, Cheltenham GL50 3PN, stating the information you require. We do not charge a fee. We may contact you to verify your identity or to clarify the precise information you require before processing your request, and will answer your request within 40 calendar days.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for direct marketing purposes. You will be given an opportunity to exercise your right to prevent processing for direct marketing purposes at the time of collection. However, you can withdraw your consent to receive marketing material at any time by contacting us or unsubscribing from any contact via the ‘Unsubscribe/ opt out’ link displayed on the correspondance.
You have the right to correct your personal data at any time.
You have the right to prevent any unwarranted processing likely to cause damage or distress. If you feel that this situation has arisen or may arise, please contact us. Please note that this will not include processing where it is necessary to fulfil a contract or where a legal obligation for us to process the information exists.
Transfer of Personal Data Outside the European Economic Area
We will not transfer your personal data out of the European Economic Area.